Friday, March 21, 2014

One Skirt 3 Ways: Maxi Skirt

One Skirt 3 Ways: Maxi Skirt






















One Skirt 3 Ways: Maxi Skirt by mayrabarragan featuring a flower necklace


     A few months ago I bought this LC Lauren Conrad Pink Tulle Skirt at my local Kohl's and ever since then I have loved it! I love maxi skirt but becaouse I am short (5'4) and plus size I never thought I could wear them so I avoided them. But when I saw think muted pink skirt I fell in love with it and I decided to give it a try. Now my rule when buying any item of clothing is that if you don't have at least 3 ways of wearing it then it is not worth the buy, of course there are exceptions but I follow this rule most often. That is the best way to get the most out of your closet. So after I went to the store and tried on and liked how it looked I decided to buy it.

     Above I made a set of the 3 ways that I wear my Pink Tulle Maxi Skirt . . .
  • Casual: I wear it with a white v-neck tee, distress jean jacket, black sandals, as for accessories I wear my pastel pink/green/ivory skull bracelets with some gold ball earrings and my Black Ray-Bans.
  • Sweet: For my Sweet look I paired the skirt with a beige woven blouse that has ruffle detailed bib, nude scalloped edge flats, and for accessories I wear pale pink flower earrings with a matching gold long pale pink necklace and a multi strand bracelet with small pearls.
  • Romantic: Finally for my romantic look I wore my black lace crew neck top, black flats and as for accessories I went simple and wore pearl stud earrings with a pearl bracelet and I wore a pink rose crown on my head.
     These are just a few ways that I wear my maxi skirt. I am so glad that I ended up buying this skirt. It reminds me a bit of a grown up ballerina. It is so sweet and feminine.


2 comments:

  1. I don't want a sleeveless dress so does anyone have any ideas for what I could wear over the top?
    If you know of any good websites, please let me know. Thankyou!
    lace fit and flare dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...