Thursday, January 24, 2013

Spring 2013 Lookbook: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's






        New season means new wardrobe additions in my closet. One of my favorite clothing lines has to be LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's. It is affordable and true to Lauren Conrad's personal style which I love and admire. The lookbook for her Kohl's line just came out and I could not be more excited about it. Here are a few pictures from her line . . .



























       As usual Lauren Conrad sticks to feminine blouses, pops of colors, and prints (especially polka dots). I always love how classic and girly her pieces are. I fell in love with her Spring, Summer, and Fall line from 2012, and I am in love with this one as well. I personally cannot wait to get my hands on something from her affordable line.

       Do you like Lauren Conrad's Spring collection? If so what would you love to buy? Let me know in the comments below.


5 comments:

  1. Love your post!

    Please check out my blog:
    http://zsummerton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your Blog on Elle and Blair
    really love it! Keep up the good work
    <3 your newest follower
    http://dayswithash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally want everything from this line! Oh to live in America.. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I wish I had everything from her line. So cute!

      Delete

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...