Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Modern Classics: Leather Jacket






       When I first started my blog I wrote a post about the Wardrobe Essentials Every Girl Should Have and later on as a part of my Style Series I wrote another piece about how to achieve a classic style using just about the same essentials. Now I still swear on those basic pieces but I also believe that there are new modern pieces that I believe have earned a spot on every girls closet.

       One of those pieces has to be a leather jacket. This is not by any means considered as new. This fashion forward jacket has been used since the 1940's. Mostly by men at the time, but slowly and surely this hot item became wearable for both members of the opposite sex. In recent times this jacket is no longer reserved for bad girls and and rock-stars. Now anyone can wear them in any style that there heart and personal style desires.

My perfect leather jacket (Delia's)


        What makes a leather jacket a new modern classic? Well take a look around you. Leather jackets are everywhere now in days. They now come in a variety of different cuts, colors, and in some cases even embellishments. We also have the choice to choose between real leather or faux leather, which is what I prefer.

         Adding a leather jacket to any outfit instantly takes the outfit to another level. It completes a edgy outfit, or it can toughen up a otherwise sweet outfit like a floral dress. At times it even turns a simple; slight boring outfit into something extra nice. All in all a leather jacket adds a instant chic factor to your personal style.

Here are a few examples of  Leather Jackets being used in outfits . . . .









        It may take some time to find the perfect leather jacket for you (It took me 3 years to find the right one for me) but when you find it I guarantee you will be dying to use it everyday and worth the extra space in your closet.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations for this wonderful reading article. I found it very informative and interesting too, I think you are a brilliant writer. I have bookmarked your blog and will return in the future. I want to encourage you to continue that marvelous work, have a great daytime!I am a china tour lover,You can learn more: China vacation packages | China Travel Agency | Tibet Tours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thanks for sharing Mens Leather Jacket Sale such a wonderful piece of information.I must say that while reading your post I found my thoughts in agreement with the topic that you have discussed.Thanks fot it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...