Friday, November 16, 2012

My Outfit of the Day 11/16/12: Traveling





         This weekend I will be taking a weekend trip with my family to Las Vegas. Even though I will stuck in a car for 5 hours I still wanted to look cute and comfortable at the same time. So as for my outfit I wore dark blue jeans cuffed at the bottom, my white/black stripe top, with my blue oxford button shirt over it unbutton. I finished the outfit with my Leopold flats, and did my hair in a messy side braid with a red bow at the bottom. Since it will be a long car ride I brought along my Lauren Conrad Beauty and Style book along to read on the way and a nice cup of hot Starbucks!

2 comments:

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...