Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Review: mark. Glow Baby Glow Luxe Hook Up Lip Gloss in Choco Luxe & Melon Luxe

Choco Luxe (Left) & Melon Luxe (Right)


Today something very special arrived to me by fed-ex this afternoon, a mark. Glow Baby Glow Luxe Hook Up Lip Gloss in Choco Luxe and Melon Luxe. I actually won this on elleandblair.com last week for correctly guessing who was the starlet in red lips from the "Gloss Over This" post. This is the second time I won something from elleandblair.com thanks to the "Gloss Over This" post, and I absolutely loved it. So when this arrived for me I was so excited to open it up and see what lip gloss color I would be getting. When I opened it I was glad to see that they send me another hook up lip-gloss, on one side it was a brown bronzy shimmer and on the other a pretty hot pink-ish shimmer color.

Swatches: Melon Luxe (Left) & Choco (Rigth)
  My first though when I saw this was how pretty they were. The first mark. hook up gloss I won from elleandblair.com was also a brown bronzy color but on the other side it is a purple burgundy color that I love! (I will also review it also). So the brown bronzy color wasn't new for me but I was still happy to get it because I love brown/bronzy lip colors for those days when I'm having low key days with minimum makeup. Although I the hot pink-ish shimmer lip gloss is somewhat similar to my Clinique Kissy Fit Long-Lasting lip gloss, I still love it because I love, love, love pink colors! When I tried it on my lips it gave them a nice tint of color that makes them look natural with a little pop that doesn't look over the top which is perfect for me. One more thing I love about these lip gloss are that they smell like spear mint, how soothing! Overall I think this is defiantly a good purchase for anyone, and will most likely buy some more once I run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...